Thursday, March 21, 2013

Video

Today I found a video on youtube that has some oldtime favorite characters in it. In the video we have Elmo and his father who are singing a song about potty training.


I thought that this video would be a great way to try and begin teaching kids about using the potty. Although I understand that it's the parents' job, I think that maybe if there are too many kids in my classroom having 'accidents' then it would be a good idea to maybe have a mini lesson on it, or simply suggest to the parents about songs like this that are on youtube.

Sesame Street videos are not only classic, but they pin point and give very 'clear' descriptions on the majority of issues that young children may be facing. They also give good details about how to better the situation, or change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment